LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Elite Auto Body hereby provides a Limited Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. The Limited Warranty is only valid for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and for the person, for which this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. Warranties are non-transferable.
This is a LABOR ONLY fragmented four-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter.
1. METALWORK: Elite Auto Body, provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
2. PAINT: Elite Auto Body, provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on paint-related, primer, and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, and excluding those effects that are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The shop will re-prime, re-paint, re-stripe, or re-decal the specific section of the vehicle warranted hereby (excluding rust repair), when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. Our paint warranty is valid only over quality finishes that are free from defects. In addition, there is a Limited Lifetime Guarantee provided by the manufacturer of the paint finishes, details of which can be found on the manufacturer's website.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Elite Auto Body, provides a One (1) Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage, including suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical assemblies or components. The shop will repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
4. PARTS: Elite Auto Body, provides a One (1) Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer warranty is less, on NEW OEM parts installed by the shop, including suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical assemblies or components (please note that the shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer's warranty). The shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when repairs are made within the warranted period, unless damage caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Stipulations printed above are made a part hereof as though fully incorporated herein, and that said shop agrees to be bound by each thereof.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any persons not authorized by the grantor. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. Incidental cost, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components, which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty.
2. Rust, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior non-replaced panels is not covered.
3. This states the Limited Warranties made by the shop and contain only promises for which it will be responsible.
In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
1. Present the Owner's copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warrantable repairs or parts and:
2. Have any warrantable repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premise of the warrantor during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of each such period.
Call: (330) 479-8928
- 116 Perry Drive NW, Canton, OH 44708
- Monday - Friday: 7:00AM to 5:00PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Closed 12:00PM to 1:00PM daily